Noriyoshi Ohrai metal gear
1. About Noriyoshi Ohrai
Japanese Illustrator Noriyoshi Ohrai has designed some of the most iconic movie and game poster art in the world. Although working as an illustrator from 1962, Noriyoshi got his first big break when, at the age of 45, George Lucas saw one of his Star Wars “fan art” pieces in a magazine and invited Noriyoshi to create some official Star Wars Art.
Aside from his work with the Star Wars franchise, and perhaps even more iconic work in Japan on the Godzilla films, Noriyoshi created many designs for games throughout the 1990s into the 2000s. This work included many works for the Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid games.
2. List of Noriyoshi Ohrai Works for Metal Gear & Metal Gear Solid
A list of Noriyoshi Ohrai artwork for Metal Gear games
- “Metal Gear” (NES)
- “Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake” (MSX2)
- “Metal Gear Solid” (PSOne)
- “Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty” (PS2)
- “Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater” (PS2)
- “Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots” (PS3)
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (PSP)
3. Noriyoshi Ohrai Metal Gear & Metal Gear Solid Gallery
4. Where to Buy Noriyoshi Ohrai Art Work?
There are some harder to find items from Digital Stampe
CD Japan has some Noriyoshi.
We’ve also written about Noriyoshi’s Star Wars art here.
Japanoscope uses affiliate links. Which means we may receive commisions when you click on some product links. We only link to products we believe in, use ourselves or think are genuinely good. This helps us keep all of the content on the site free of charge. As Monty Python once said, “We’re selling records in the foyer. Some of us have gotta eat too you know”.